With its elegant Charles of London arms, soothing shades and sumptuous comfort, this sofa and loveseat set brings a classic look beautifully into the present. Loaded with multi-tonal interest, this furniture set's wheat-hue upholstery is a fresh choice in neutrals. Marvelously muted accent pillow collection includes ikat patterning, diamond texturing and a fresh laundry stripe for a warm, cozy feel, while clean-lined tapered feet in a dark finish infuse a sense of modern appeal.
- Includes sofa and loveseat
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and loose seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- 7 accent pillows included
- Pillows with soft polyfill
- Polyester/polypropylene upholstery
- Polyester/polypropylene; polyester/rayon/acrylic/linen; polyester/acrylic/linen/cotton/rayon pillows
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
|Alternate Package Name
||Sofa and Loveseat
||2-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.